Misty Mate - Won’t EVER purchase your product again!!

By far the worst customer service experience I’ve ever had! Opened a new “unopened” box of your 30’ 17 knozzle unit last weekend only to find 15 Mist nozzle retaining ferrule nuts broke!

I’ve got a graduation party in 2 days and I left email on Monday. Called and left a message on Tuesday... nothing but crickets....

won’t buy your product again after this poor experience!! Leaving Costco a review of my experience as well since this is where I purchased your product!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Misty Mate Misting System Nozzle.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Misty Mate - No customer Service

1.8
Turnaround Time

I have a Misty Mate patio cooling system. After 1 year of use 5 of the 16 misting nozzles broke off or split.

I ordered a set of 5 micro mist replacement nozzles. 1 was damaged beyond use when I opened the pack. The nozzles are some kind of chintzy hard rubber/ plastic material, and split readily. 2 e-mails have not been responded to, and multiple unanswered phone calls (which went to a machine) later I have had no response from the company.

They however were very willing to take my credit card.

It is mid July in North Carolina and HOT. It would be nice to be able use the system sometime this year.

Product or Service Mentioned: Misty Mate Misting System Nozzle.

Preferred solution: Replacement part.